- Mark Trefgarne: My predictions for 2014 11 December 2013 | 11:21 am
- Headend system brings DVB-T2 technology to Qatar 11 December 2013 | 10:35 am
- 70% of households have DVR, Netflix, or VOD 11 December 2013 | 10:17 am
- New Smart TV app for “Netflix of Nollywood” iROKOtv 11 December 2013 | 9:57 am
- Arsenal vs Manchester United among 2014 BT Sport fixtures 10 December 2013 | 3:56 pm
About Sao Paulo
With over 10 million inhabitants, it is the Sao Paulo is the world’s third largest city and the largest in South America. Sao Paulo and its rival Brazilian city, Rio de Janeiro, have often been compared to New York and Los Angeles respectively. If Rio has gained fame for its striking natural setting, Sao Paulo’s attraction lies in its people and its vibrant cultures.
The Jardins district is the center of the dining scene, and thus the center of the Sao Paulo social scene. Paulistanos eat late restaurants often don’t begin serving until 9pm or 10pm, and it is common for them to stay open until 3am.
Brazil’s most modern, cosmopolitan city has much to offer in addition to its outstanding cuisines. Its museums are among the finest in South America, its surrounding coastline is graced with many lovely beaches, and its entertainment and nightlife have for years attracted some of the best performers in the world.