- Vimeo announces $10m investment 7 March 2014 | 12:58 pm
- TV Connect 2014: Bridge Technologies plot objective QoE 7 March 2014 | 12:06 pm
- Trailer Park Boys settle on Netflix 7 March 2014 | 10:20 am
- Study: UK ad revenue record high in 2013 7 March 2014 | 9:57 am
- Sky Sports to show Women’s Rugby World Cup 6 March 2014 | 3:03 pm
Advancing Connected Entertainment through Network Innovation
Welcome to Broadband and TV Connect Latin America 2014!
This year all eyes will be on Latin America, as Brazil prepares to host the 2014 FIFA World Cup. And with preparations already underway for the 2016 Olympics, and an exponential growth in Broadband and Pay-TV subscriptions predicted, there couldn't be a more exciting time for the connected entertainment industry.
Broadband & TV Connect Latin America is Latin America’s ONLY event dedicated to Broadband and connected entertainment. Bringing together 400+ senior level decision makers from the Fixed, Wireless and Mobile Broadband industry; as well as regional TV Service Providers, Broadcasters, OTT players and Content Providers.
Providing unique insights into the experiences, challenges and future opportunities with delivering TV and Broadband in the Latin America region, is an unrivaled regional speaker line up of senior executives. Key companies on this year's agenda include: TIM Fiber, Telefonica, DirecTV, Axtel, YouTube, Amazon, Sony, Napster, BBC, Dx Networks, GVT and many more.