- Sundance Channel Global to acquire KinoweltTV pay-TV channel 24 April 2014 | 9:19 am
- Netflix announce new Spanish language original comedy 23 April 2014 | 4:10 pm
- Sky Store rolls out ‘Buy & Keep’ service 23 April 2014 | 3:37 pm
- BroadbandTV announces agreement with FremantleMedia 23 April 2014 | 3:15 pm
- Amazon Prime Instant Video inks major streaming deal with HBO 23 April 2014 | 3:08 pm
Advancing Connected Entertainment through Network Innovation
Welcome to Broadband and TV Connect Latin America 2014!
This year all eyes will be on Latin America, as Brazil prepares to host the 2014 FIFA World Cup. And with preparations already underway for the 2016 Olympics, and an exponential growth in Broadband and Pay-TV subscriptions predicted, there couldn't be a more exciting time for the connected entertainment industry.
Broadband & TV Connect Latin America is Latin America’s ONLY event dedicated to Broadband and connected entertainment. Bringing together 400+ senior level decision makers from the Fixed, Wireless and Mobile Broadband industry; as well as regional TV Service Providers, Broadcasters, OTT players and Content Providers.
Providing unique insights into the experiences, challenges and future opportunities with delivering TV and Broadband in the Latin America region, is an unrivaled regional speaker line up of senior executives. Key companies on this year's agenda include: TIM Fiber, Telefonica, DirecTV, Axtel, YouTube, Amazon, Sony, Napster, BBC, Dx Networks, GVT and many more.