- Millions of US adults admit to ‘Netflix cheating’ 17 May 2013 | 5:07 pm
- GetGlue CEO: People can find second-screen ads interesting 17 May 2013 | 11:51 am
- Regulatory headaches ahead for European VOD providers 17 May 2013 | 11:28 am
- Home gateways “critical” to multiscreen video 17 May 2013 | 10:45 am
- Deutsche Telekom forges IPTV pact with Vodafone 16 May 2013 | 5:00 pm
Driving revenue growth in the Latin American connected TV market
About the eventLatin America continues to remain one of the fastest growing markets for Pay TV and Broadband service subscriptions, plus, with the World Cup and Olympics just around the corner, there’s never been a bigger time for interactive TV services in the region.
TV Connect Latin America is the ONLY Latin American event for the connected entertainment ecosystem, providing an exclusive opportunity for forward thinking multi-platform connected TV players to join together and discuss how to enhance their services, develop innovations and open new revenue streams in this rapidly growing market.
With an unrivalled regional speaker line up of senior executives from regional TV service providers, broadcasters, consumer electronics and Smart TV manufacturers, OTT players and content providers, key names this year include TIM Fiber, Amazon, SIMTV, HBO, UNE, LG Electronics, BesTV, Axtel TV and LogOn Multimidia; it really is the must att end event in the industry calendar.
Why attend?TV Connect Latin America is the ONLY Latin American event for the connected entertainment ecosystem. The event will bring together a host of new industry names to the stage, covering up-to-the-minute issues and discussing the key growth opportunities in the Latin American market.
- Meet with key players across the full ecosystem from TV/Broadcast Network Solution Providers, Telcos, Broadcasters and Cable to CE Manufacturers and Content Aggregators
- Network with senior decision makers - 59% CxO/Board/President level attendance*
- Gain insight into the multiscreen opportunities, and how they're being used to optimise revenue potential, create customised content and ensure customer satisfaction
- Hear fresh case studies from leading OTT players and learn what you need to get ahead of the competition
- As LTE and WiFi networks become more widespread in the region, learn how this will affect the use of tablets and handsets as consumption devices and how the pre-conceived ideas of a handset are being broken down.
Agenda at a glanceKeynotes sessions include:
- Evolving telco networks to provide flexible, unique and valuable TV services
- Market evaluation – Forecasts, challenges and predictions for the Latin American TV ecosystem
- Optimising the promise of always-on video on demand
- Delivering a end-to-end connected entertainment experience
- TV on the Move - the evolving role of LTE & WiFi
- IPTV and the power of the cloud as differentiators on the Mexican Pay-TV market
- Analysing the strategic value of companion apps to the TV business
- OTTtv Strategies
- Evaluating the TV landscape within Latin America – what is the future role of OTT?
- How is the OTT ecosystem evolving and what will the business model look like going forward?
- Next Generation Regulation
- How is regulation evolving in the region to address the consistent launch of new services?
- CDN’s & Cloud TV Strategies
- A service beyond television and quad play
- Building and deploying media and TV solutions securely in the AWS Cloud
- Combating the use of FTA piracy in the LatAm region
Travel discountsWe are delighted to announce TAM as the Official Airline of TV Connect Latin America 2013. The airline is offering special discounts through its website for a limited time only.
1. Visit www.tam.com.br
2. Complete your flight details
3. Enter the relevant priority code from the below:
- Participants from Brazil must fill in the “promotional code”box: 422844
- Participants from South America must fill in the promotional code box: 522746
- Participants from Europe must fill in the promotional code box: 422747
* The discounts are restricted for travel 3 days prior and 3 days after the event for passengers travelling from Brazil, South America and Europe to São Paulo
* 10% of discount in specific promotional fares