- Zai Bennett to leave BBC Three for Sky Atlantic 17 April 2014 | 11:20 am
- Dailymotion & London Wasps RFC to bring exclusive content to fans 17 April 2014 | 11:02 am
- Modern Times Group: “The AVOD business is here to stay” 17 April 2014 | 9:18 am
- Ofcom to review wholesale Sky Sports obligation 16 April 2014 | 3:49 pm
- Report: putting TV content back in the (living) room 16 April 2014 | 2:57 pm
Advancing Connected Entertainment through Network Innovation
Welcome to Broadband and TV Connect Latin America 2014!
This year all eyes will be on Latin America, as Brazil prepares to host the 2014 FIFA World Cup. And with preparations already underway for the 2016 Olympics, and an exponential growth in Broadband and Pay-TV subscriptions predicted, there couldn't be a more exciting time for the connected entertainment industry.
Broadband & TV Connect Latin America is Latin America’s ONLY event dedicated to Broadband and connected entertainment. Bringing together 400+ senior level decision makers from the Fixed, Wireless and Mobile Broadband industry; as well as regional TV Service Providers, Broadcasters, OTT players and Content Providers.
Providing unique insights into the experiences, challenges and future opportunities with delivering TV and Broadband in the Latin America region, is an unrivaled regional speaker line up of senior executives. Key companies on this year's agenda include: TIM Fiber, Telefonica, DirecTV, Axtel, YouTube, Amazon, Sony, Napster, BBC, Dx Networks, GVT and many more.